martes, 10 de noviembre de 2009

My situation...

My life is a bit busy nowadays, I mean, I'm not working in the same place for the whole year.
So far I've been in Badajoz (Bioclimático High School) and also in Miajadas (CEPA).
Instead of being a disadvantage... I think all these experiences I'm having have broaden my horizons in teaching EFL because I'm facing new groups of students from different origins and with different social backgrounds. Besides, I'm not only teaching teenagers but also adults and that also makes a difference.

Anyway, many times we've seen people complaining about their location,
not working in the same place can be seen as an awkward situation...
but I prefer to look at it in a positive way
and put a smile on my face every single day!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

New course, new projects

After a few years working in different places I can finally say that I’m back in Losar de la Vera and that a new period start with a bit mor...